Smart Factory Logistics
How we can setup Smart Factory Logistics project?
How the software works to support Smart Factory Logistics?
Actually the Productoo Smart Factory Software:
- Create the Sales Demand immediately when received from the Customer (i.e. by EDI)
- Then split the Demand to Deliveries
- Calculate kanbans out of Deliveries and transfer them to Finish product lines
- Based on BOM (Bill of Material) calculates the electronic kanbans for Semifinish lines and Raw material withdrawal from Warehouse.
- Then the whole Smart Factory Logistics process visualise in the Virtual Factory Application.
How to start with implementation?
As the whole Logistics and Manufacturing process is different across the plants, we usually execute approximately 2 days visit in the plant. Then we select the appropriate functionality (software modules) from the Productoo Smart Factory Suite.
By combination of above mentioned functionality we can setup a timeline how the Smart Factory project schedule should be executed.
Which areas are covered by Productoo software?
There are 3 main Logistics areas we support with Productoo:
“See your plant as in a computer game. Synchronise it with Mobile app as well.”
The virtual factory framework is here to let you design and manage the factory from any place in the world on any device:
“What took 4 hours for planning, now takes 4 minutes.”
Complete set of tool for Daily / Weekly Production scheduling. Supporting standard principles and planning tools used in Manufacturing:
- SAP Connected
- Kanban objects
- Work orders objects
- Shifts planning
- Parallel planning
- Change over times management
- Breaks management
- Alert monitor
#3 | CMMS Sofware
“Your Technicians have been waiting for such a tool for years. Now it is here for them.”
Designed for Plant Maintenance technicians in order to be flexible and available to use any device. Synchronised with SAP.